Canadiangolftraveller.com accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid listings or other forms of revenue.
The revenue received will never influence the content, topics or posts made on the site. All advertising is in the form of advertisements or advertising promotions generated by a third party. These advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
We’re not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, destinations and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on canadiangolftraveller.com are purely those of the authors. We will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise and experience, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the organization or provider.
While an email address is required to make a comment or sign up for our e-newsletter, that information is not published and will not be shared. It may be used by Canadiangolftraveller.com to contact the commenter privately, if necessary. To protect the privacy of the person commenting, any personal contact information posted in any comment will be deleted as soon as possible.
Golf is a game of rules, with a strong tradition governed by etiquette. Canadiangolftraveller.com asks that your comments are written in that same spirit of sportsmanship.
- Please keep your comments on topic.
- Canadiangolftraveller.com and the authors of the works published on this site do not necessarily agree with any comments, and will not be liable in any way for comments posted on this site.
- Editors will not correct spelling or grammar in comments.
- We reserve the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
- Comments deemed to be abusive, threatening, defamatory or libellous will be removed from the site, and we further reserve the right to suspend or terminate the commenter’s access to this site, without explanation, prior notice or liability.
- If you feel a comment is inappropriate, please let us know at email@example.com and we’ll review the material for possible deletion.